- 2 Cups Organic Pear Juice (check ingredients for 100% pear)
- 2-3 Tbsp. Kudzu (also called Kuzu) Root
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Peppermint Leaves, chopped finely
- Bring Pear Juice ALMOST to a boil.
- Dissolve Kudzu in a teacup in some extra cold juice or water using a small whisk.
- Slowly add dissolved Kudzu to the hot juice and continue to whisk together as it thickens, almost instantly.
- Remove from heat and add Peppermint.
- Serve throughout the day, warm or at room temperature. Additional fresh Peppermint may be added as desired.